Sunday is probably the most laid-back day in the week and a lot of us spend it with our families. If you’re following me on social media, breakfast and lunch with family is what I look forward to every Sunday. We all can get very busy during the weekdays and Sunday has become the only day to reconnect and catch up.
Speaking of family bonding, Marco Polo Plaza Cebu has a new lifestyle offering which they call Sunday Brunch Plus (Sunday Brunch +). Let me give you 7 Reasons Why Sunday Brunch is best spent at Marco Polo Plaza Cebu.
1. It’s more than Brunch, it’s a lifestyle. There are two options. Brunch ‘n Bubbles (P1,800 nett) offers free-flowing wines, cocktails and standard drinks. Select from red, white, and sparking wines or even request for a mimosa! (Hint: Mimosa is an old classic and goes perfectly with brunch) The drinks are free-flowing until 2:30PM. If you’ll be visiting just for the food, you can opt for Brunch Only at P1,450 nett.
2. Dozens of options. As Miss Universer Pia Wurtzbach once said, “pacing lang ‘yan!”. And yes, you’ll really have to pace yourself if you aim to try a tiny bit of everything. The wide food selection includes regular Cafe Marco staples including sushi and sashimi, seafood, salads, cold appetizers, soup, pasta, roast beef, Western dishes, vegetables, Tempura, Lechon, Barbecue, Dimsum, Ice Cream, Mango Crepes, Fresh Fruits and Continental cookies, to name some.
3. Specialty items. There will be pass around specialty items in carts, treats that they don’t normally include in the buffet but you can order in their other restaurants, which can be a pizza fresh from the oven, frappes, or signature drinks, among others.
4. A Royal treat. For the royals at heart, Hail, hail her majesty. The drink that is best to spice up your brunch has its own DIY station. This classic cocktail containing vodka, tomato juice, and other spices gives a boost of energy, it makes a great brunch drink or it can be a nutritious hangover cure. Find your way to it across the Desserts station . It’s only P180 as a single order, or free-flowing as part of Brunch ‘n Bubbles.
5. Live music. What’s brunch without a little music? Cafe Marco will be featuring different local talents every Sunday so all you have to do is sit back, relax, and enjoy.
6. Complimentary massage. Did I mention laid-back? Experience Marco Polo’s Wellness Zone offers. Pass by the massage station for a complimentary 5-minute treatment.
7. Dine and dip. The brunch buffe closes at 2:30PM, but you can still chill out at El Viento Restaurant and Pool Bar. Get your swimwear ready!
BONUS! Sundays are for families, and Cafe Marco’s Sunday Brunch Plus is child-friendly. Ask a guest service attendant about the myriad of activities your kids can join in. It can be face painting, balloon twisting, or maybe a cooking class too? It’s different every Sunday.
– Brunch ‘n Bubbles with free flow drinks is at P1,800 nett
– Brunch Only is at P1,450 nett
– Kids 4 to 10 years old can avail of the 50% discount
– Kids 3 years old and below can eat for free at the kids buffet
– Sunday Brunch + is from 11:30AM to 2:30PM
It’s definitely more than just Sunday brunch, it’s a lifestyle! If you wish to experience Marco Polo Plaza Cebu’s Sunday Brunch Plus or inquire, you may contact (032) 2531111 or reach them through Facebook (MarcoPoloPlazaCebu), Twitter (@5StarInCebu), or Instagram (@MarcoPoloCebu).