Cebu Pacific, the country’s largest flag carrier, offers another round of promo fares for the budget-conscious Filipino traveler!
PROMO PERIOD: October 23-25, 2015
TRAVEL PERIOD: March 16-May 31, 2016
DOMESTIC SEAT SALE
– all domestic flights
– Cagayan de Oro to Iloilo
– Cebu to Bacolod, Boracay (Caticlan), Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Camiguin, Clark, Davao, Dipolog, Dumaguete, General Santos, Iloilo, Kalibo, Legazpi, Ozamiz, Pagadian, Puerto Princesa, Siargao, Surigao, Tacloban, Tandag, Zamboanga
– Davao to Bacolod, Cagayan de Oro, Iloilo, Zamboanga
– Iloilo to General Santos, Puerto Princesa
– Manila to Bacolod, Boracay (Caticlan), Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Cauayan, Cebu, Coron (Busuanga), Cotabato, Davao, Dipolog, Dumaguete, General Santos, Iloilo, Kalibo, Laoag, Legazpi, Naga, Ozamiz, Pagadian, Puerto Princesa, Roxas, San Jose (Mindoro), Tacloban, Tagbilaran, Tuguegarao, Virac, Zamboanga
– Zamboanga to Tawi-Tawi
– all international flights
– Clark to Hong Kong, Macau, or Singapore
– Iloilo to Hong Kong or Singapore
– Cebu to Hong Kong, Singapore, or Tokyo
– Kalibo to Hong Kong
– Manila to Bali, Bangkok, Bandar Seri Begawan, Beijing, Busan, Canton (Guangzhou), Hanoi, Hong Kong, Incheon, Jakarta, Kota Kinabalu, Kuala Lumpur, Macau, Osaka, Phuket, Saigon (Ho Chi Minh), Shanghai, Siem Reap, Singapore, Taipei, Xiamen, Nagoya, Tokyo (Narita)
– Manila to Doha, Dubai, Kuwait, Riyadh, Sydney
– Manila to Sydney
50% OFF is applicable on fares only, inclusive of 7kg hand carry baggage allowance. The following fees shall apply after discount: PhP 120 web admin fee, PhP 15 Aviation Security Fee, 12% VAT, PhP 50 – PhP 220 and PhP 550 terminal fees for domestic and international flights, respectively, country-specific taxes ranging from PhP 420-PhP 2,195 and check-in baggage. Advertised one-way fares have limited availability and are non-refundable but rebookable subject to the following fees: PhP 1,500 for domestic destinations, PhP 2,300 for short-haul international destinations and PhP 2,800 for long-haul international destinations plus fare difference. For your convenience, flight changes, availing of prepaid baggage allowance for check-in baggage and web check-in service can be done up to 4 hours before scheduled flight.
All ATR flights are operated by Cebgo. For inquiries, call (02) 70-20-888 or visit the travel agent near you.
Book your low fare Cebu Pacific promo flights now at http://www.cebupacificair.com/ before allocated number of promo seats run out or promo period ends! Cebu Pacific is why every Juan flies!