The most festive season of the year is finally upon us and time, being life’s most precious commodity, has to be efficiently planned. That is why, Filipinos have developed a penchant for planners. A planner is something we use to organize our life, manage to-do lists, plan days and track goals. Arguably, one of the most popular planners commercially available in the market is the Starbucks planner.
Starbucks Philippines patrons would be very happy to know that the Starbucks Philippines 2017 planner is probably their best-designed release yet.
With the theme “Crafted by Hand and Heart”, the Starbucks Philippines 2017 Planner comes in two designs – Blue Siren and Coffee Stain
The planner, which is available in two sizes: regular and mini, comes with several add-ons, like a cloth pouch, coffee stickers, magnetic bookmark, an erasable pen, and the usual discount coupons.
The Starbucks Philippines 2017 planners will be available starting November 2 through the familiar sticker collection.
A customer can avail of a Starbucks Christmas Traditions Promo card from November 2, 2016 to January 8, 2017. One sticker is awarded for each Starbucks handcrafted beverage purchase. Holder must accumulate a total of eighteen (18) stickers (9 featured holiday beverages + 9 Starbucks Core Handcrafted Beverage of your choice except bottled beverages), to redeem a planner.
A single receipt bulk purchase of food and other retail items (merchandise, whole bean and Starbucks VIA®) worth at least ₱7,000 will also entitle the customer to one planner. Combination of receipts is not allowed. Redemption of the planner will be until March 9, 2017.
Featured Starbucks Holiday Beverages
Speaking of having to collect stickers from featured holiday beverages, two favorites will be making their return: Toffee Nut Latte (steamed milk, espresso and toffee nut syrup, topped off with whipped cream and beloved toffee nut sprinkles), and Peppermint Mocha (chocolaty coffee with peppermint notes and topped with whipped cream, mocha drizzle and red and white candy bits). Both drinks will be available in hot, iced and blended formats (Short – P160, Tall – P170, Grande- P185, Venti – P200 )
This year, Starbucks Philippines introduces a new featured holiday beverage, the Santa Hat Dark Mocha Frappuccino
The new Santa Hat Dark Mocha is dark mocha topped with a crafted Santa Hat made with classic and Strawberry whipped cream, strawberry drizzle and a dollop of snowy white whipped cream on top. Although the recommended serving format is the Frappuccino blended beverage, it is also available hot and iced. (Tall – P170, Grande – P185, Venti – P200)
Featured Starbucks Holiday Food
‘Tis the season to eat, a lot! Savor the Christmas season with new and returning favorites as Starbucks Philippines presents a delightful gathering of flavors.
CHOCOLATE TOFFEE NUT LOAF. Moist and decadent chocolate loaf topped with chocolate and toffee. P65 / slice, P585 / whole
PEPPERMINT BROWNIE. Moist and chewy chocolate brownie with peppermint cheese filling and topped with chocolate ganache. P75
GINGERBREAD COOKIE. A polar bear gingerbread cookie decorated with sugar icing. P55
CHICKEN FAJITA ROLL. A tortilla filled with mouth-watering Mexican flavored chicken breast fillet. P100
CHOCOLATE CRÊPE CAKE . Seventeen (17) layers of crêpe with Belgian chocolate cream in between each layer. P140 / slice, P1,250 / whole
New Featured food
SINGLE-ORIGIN CHOCOLATE CAKE MADE WITH VENEZUELAN CACAO BEANS. Milky and light vanilla sponge cake layered with creamy milk chocolate and finished with milk chocolate frosting made with Venezuelan cacao beans. P150 / slice, P1,350 / whole
CHOCOLATE FUDGE CHEESECAKE. Dark chocolate cheesecake loaded with chocolate fudge bar, roasted walnuts and chocolate chips. P140 / slice, P1,550 / whole
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE COOKIE. Delicious dark chocolate cookie that is crisp on the outside and gooey on the inside. P65
CHOCOLATE CRUFFIN. Light chocolate cream makes a luscious filling for this muffin- shaped croissant. A sprinkling of cocoa powder completes this delectable treat. P85
CRANBERRY BLISS BAR. This treat is as tasty as it is gorgeous. Made with sweet cream cheese icing, tart dried cranberries, chopped pistachio and then drizzled with white chocolate. P75
Featured Starbucks holiday merchandise
Share the joy of the festive season with these Christmas Favorites. These would be gifts to delight you and your loved ones.
Ignite the warmth of Christmas with a thoughtful gift from Starbucks. These would be great gifts for all!
Featured Starbucks holiday coffee blends
Celebrate Christmas with Starbucks own festive blend.
(photo below, from left to right)
– STARBUCKS VIA® CHRISTMAS BLEND (P395) Starbucks artful blend of the finest aged Sumatra, lively Latin American and mellow Indonesian instant and microground 100% Arabica coffee creates layers of deep spiciness and a touch of sweetness to enjoy wherever, whenever. Starbucks VIA® Christmas Blend makes a thoughtful gift for coffee lovers, and is a way for anyone to enjoy Starbucks coffee at home or on the go.
– STARBUCKS® CHRISTMAS BLEND (P445) “Vintage 2016” on the bag celebrates this coffee’s unique blend and roast, bringing forward what’s special about this coffee and the year Starbucks created it. Each year, their rare aged Sumatra gives Christmas Blend its heart and soul. Adding lively Latin American and mellow Indonesian coffees completes this blend, remarkably true to the season. Layered and rich with vibrant notes of cedary spice, this is vintage 2016 with complementary Flavors: Orange, nutmeg, clove and cinnamon.
– STARBUCKS® CHRISTMAS BLEND ESPRESSO ROAST (P445) The nuanced flavor of Starbucks rare aged Sumatra evokes the richness of the season in this bold coffee, inspired by the tradition of Christmas Blend. The addition of dark-roasted Latin American and Indonesian beans lends a caramelly sweetness and hearty spiciness with vibrant cedary spice layers. Complementary Flavors: Ginger, orange, pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, caramelized sugar.
– STARBUCKS® ORIGAMI™ CHRISTMAS BLEND (P295) Starbucks Origami™ is a convenient and delicious cup of brewed coffee that you can enjoy wherever you may be. The exact same finest aged Sumatra, lively Latin American and mellow Indonesian highest quality Arabica coffees at the heart of all Starbucks Christmas blends, now in a perfect, elegantly designed single-use filter.
Featured Starbucks holiday cards
Share the joy of the season with thoughtful and festive Starbucks Cards. TEN Starbucks cards will be released throughout the holiday season.
(photo above, from left to right)
– HOLIDAY STARBUCKS CARDS. Starbucks holiday collection features warm and vibrant designs to usher the colors of the season. This year’s Snowman and Holiday Tree Cards have a backdrop of wintery scenes in a hand-painted finish, while the Happy Holidays Card decked with mistletoes and holiday holly will be offered for the first time here in the Philippines. The three cards will be available starting November 2 for an initial consumable load amount of P300 per card.
– The VERY LIMITED EDITION STARBUCKS HOLIDAY CARD (Red with gold strip) with its odd size featuring the width of a mini card, and the length of a regular Starbucks card, will be released on December 5, 2016 and will be available for an initial consumable load of P2,500. It will be available at only 50 Starbucks stores nationwide, in very limited quantities.
2016 RED CUP CARD. The Red Cup Card comes with a Kraft sleeve carrier mimicking an authentic cafe Red Cup. Available starting November 10, 2016 for an initial consumable load amount of P1,000 per card
Rumor has it that a Happy New Year Starbucks card will be released just before the end of the year, plus two more festive designs that will come in regular and mini sizes.
This season, get ready to collect ten new Starbucks card designs. Bookmark this post for updates on that and other Starbucks holiday offerings